Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Power of a Deem




I’ve been thinking about this “deem” theme. And the more I think about it, the more I like it. I now see that it’s better if you can simply deem things into existence, without having to go to all the trouble of actually doing it.

For example, I would like to lose 15 pounds. But dieting is difficult. So maybe I should just deem the excess weight away. I would like to exercise more, but that’s hard work. So maybe I will simply deem that I have worked out for half an hour on the elliptical machine. Next, maybe I’ll deem that money grows on trees.

Speaking of which, I’m sure that the Congressional Democrats are way ahead of me on the deem-meme. After they deem that they have restored the economy and balanced the budget, maybe they can deem that they have won the 2010 midterm elections. And after that, they can deem that all the rest of us will like it--or else.

9 comments:

  1. The power of deem seems to be too much to handle. but I think it can be controlled for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...funny pic...but the concept is really good....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have a cake like that one. your suggestions are really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to lose 15 pounds. But dieting is difficult. So maybe I should just deem the excess weight away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have worked out for half an hour on the elliptical machine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the economy and balanced the budget, maybe they can deem that they have won the 2010 midterm elections.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture is just amazing, but the background i really could eat right now :), now i'm going to the kitchen because im really hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is described an authentic way.More or less the topic is relevant.

    ReplyDelete